You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have made the following changes to help protect our patients and staff:
- Our office will communicate with you before hand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- All dental care providers will be wearing two masks (N95/CDC approved mask and a surgical mask), a face shield, lab coat, and any other personal protective equipment as recommended by the ADA and/or CDC.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.